Church of England Diocese of Blackburn Great Harwood, Saint Bartholomew and Saint John

Opening

Before and after all services - extended times planned in 2018

Getting here

St Bartholomew's Church (usually known as St Bart's) is a welcoming medium-sized congregation which works with the other churches in Great Harwood to serve the town. (The Great Harwood Ecumenical Partnership was officially formed in 2007 to help our common work worship and witness).

Our worship centres around Holy Communion, and our 10am service increasingly caters for all ages. There is a range of midweek activities, which are detailed in our weekly notice sheet or on our website.

The first chapel on the site was in existence in 1335, and the present building is largely 15th-16th Century; it was originally known as St Lawrence. In the 19th century the building was extended to cope with a growing population, and a small meeting room was built in 1988.

Park Lane/Church Lane
Great Harwood
Blackburn
BB6 7PU

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below