St Andrew’s Church extends a welcome to Christians of all traditions and church backgrounds.
Worship at St Andrew’s owes much to the liberal Anglo-Catholic tradition of the Church of England.
• Worship is centred on the Holy Eucharist and the Sacraments.
• Morning and Evening Prayer are said in public each day.
• We value the richness of Christian tradition in music, liturgy, and teachnig.
• We celebrate the Ministry of Wholeness asnd Healing.
• We study the Bible together, in groups, and on our own.
• We are not afraid to explore our faith or face up to our doubts.
• We make Christ’s prayer “That they may all be one” our prayer.
The offering of worship at St Andrew’s is a sign of the offering of our lives. Members of St Andrew’s are active in the common life of the church, in service to others and to the local community, and in the pursuit of social justice.