Church of England Diocese of Carlisle Dufton

About Us

This little sandstone church lies along a field track between the villages of Dufton and Knock, in a churchyard encircled by trees. There are records of it from as far back as 1292, although it was altered and a tower added in 1784. The stained glass, richly coloured lozenges, is by Faucet of Appleby.