Church of England Diocese of Carlisle Egremont

About Us

Victorian Gothic in local red sandstone. Grade 2 Listed. A fine church tower with bells and chiming tower clock. On the original site of two chapels/churches of St Mary and St Michael - demolished then rebuilt 1884. Stands in own church grounds at centre of town just behind the main street.