Christ Church and Holy Cross

We are a welcoming Community that serves the One True God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  We love Jesus Christ, the true hope and saviour of humankind and seek to lift up his light and peace to all in our parish and beyond in word and deed.

We seek to journey and disciple together, growing in faith and holiness, bearing with one another in love.

Absolutely everybody is welcome at any of our services. We would love to explore faith with you.

Get in touch

Fr. Steve Dunton

12 Thorley Lane

WA15 7AZ
07749 663303

Our website

What's on

Sung Eucharist

Every Sunday at for 1 hour
Christ Church and Holy Cross
Thorley Lane Timperley Manchester, WA15 7AN, United Kingdom

Every Sunday at 11am. This is open to all and uses Common Worship. We have a robed choir and a Junior church on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. There is also a children's corner.
We serve refreshments afterwards in the St. David's Room


The Parish of Timperley: Christ Church is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Chester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs.

If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact Mrs. Lynne Aves our parish safeguarding officer. Her details are as follows email [email protected] or the Vicar- Fr. Stephen Dunton [email protected] 07749663303 or Mr. Stephen Taylor - Church warden's [email protected] or Mrs Linda Goodchild [email protected] .

If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the Diocesan Safeguarding team on Phone: 07704 33 88 85 or all reporting and enquires please email [email protected]. Please note, this email address is monitored between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.