Church of England Diocese of Coventry Studley with Mappleborough Green

About Us

The Church of the Holy Ascension is situated just off the main A435 Birmingham to Alcester Road, in the village of Mappleborough Green.  It was built in 1888 and is in a beautiful setting, surrounded by fields.  It is part of the Arden Marches Group of Churches, which also includes St. Mary's, Studley; St. Mary's Oldberrow and Holy Trinity, Morton Bagot.