St Anne

Welcome to the home page of St Anne's Millers Dale, in Tideswell Parish.

There are currently no scheduled services at St Anne's. If you have any queries, please contact the Churchwardens using the contact details on our Benefice page.

The Churches of Tideswell Parish welcome all, irrespective of age or ability, race or faith commitment, gender or sexuality. For contact details or information about services and events, news and notices, please go to the relevant pages in the Menu bar.

DailyHope, a free national telephone line, offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of the phone. The line  is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044.

Get in touch

The Churchwardens

c/o The Church Office
Tideswell Institute

SK17 8LQ
What's on

St John's Café Church in the large room at The Institute, just behind the Church

Monthly. Every First Sunday at for 1 hour
Large room at The Institute
Large room at The Institute, Just behind ST John the Baptist church.

With a relaxed atmosphere and interactive approach, Breakfast Café is intended to be especially welcoming to families with children. Coffee, tea and breakfast goodies served from 9.30am or a little earlier.

A gathering for the whole parish was held on October 8th at 10.30am to mark the end of a ten year ministry in Tideswell and the Villages.

Church_news From_the_Vicar Community_news


Our parish of Tideswell: St Anne is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Derby’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO.
If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO ( dedicated phone number 07523756601) or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (please call 01332 388678 or complete the Safeguarding Concern Form).
If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.

Safeguarding Concern Form