Facilities and features
3 Toilets, one for disabled.
Beautiful Rose Window and a fine set of pictorial windows.
Grade 2* listed. An impressive building, dedicated in 1868 with beautiful furnishings and fittings. Notably a finely crafted oak altar and a white altar frontal made by the Clewer Sisters of Mercy which has recently been refurbished. Local Marble was used in the pulpit and the font and to ornament the chancel and sanctuary and there are excellent examples of ironwork.
Music and Worship
St. Luke's has the heaviest peel of 8 bells in the county cast by Taylors of Loughborough.
St. Luke's is available to book for concerts, please contact the Churchwardens.
St. Luke's has a fine 3 manual Abbott Organ built in 1881,
Groups, Courses and Activities
Friendship Group and a House Group.
Regular social events are held including a Christmas and Spring/Summer Fair and other events in between. See notice board.
Help for Visitors
Excellent guide book published in 2008
At the moment only for services.