The tower door and the tracery on the outside date from the year 1350. The Panelling and the War Memorial are of Victorian origin to commemorate those who had lost their lives in various wars. It was made from the marble reados that stood behind the high altar.
The flags are British Legion standards that have been laid up at various times. Instead of these features there was a gallery with organ and choir stalls. When, however, the organ was moved into the Chancel and eventually enlarged the gallery was dismantled.
The font is of marble and like the tower door dates from the 13th century. This was originally in front of the Altar on the south aisle and was moved in the early 19th century to its present position and was restored in the last few years.
Standing in front of the font and looking down the church above the chancel arch are the figures of (from left to right) Saint Stephen, Saint Bartholomew, Saint Jude and Saint Matthew. These wooden figures were rescued from outside the Archdeaconry Library and placed in the church in 1930.
Above the pulpit is the French figure of Christ with arms outstretched which was originally on the frontal box of the north aisle but was placed in its present position in 1983.
The south aisle chapel altar was created in memory of the Maddox family and in its present state is used at 8 o'clock on Sundays and 10 o'clock on Thursdays.
The Stained Glass
All the stained glass in the main body of the church is Victorian in origin. Some of this has inscriptions in memory of members, of the Earl of Sandwich, of an Archdeacon of Huntingdon, a Vicar and benefactor of Saint Mary's, like the beautiful example above the high altar.
The South Porch Door
This dates from the 14th century. The original south door was filled in and evidence can be seen from the outside near the tower.
This contains the organ, which was built in 1746 and enlarged to its present size in 1908. This is used on Sundays for services and for other occasions, e.g. weddings, etc. The altar rails are wooden which replaced brass ones and were installed in 1920. The only other feature here is a doorway that dates from 1230-50, now unused, but was put there for use by the clergy after service,