We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
St Lawrence Sandhurst is only 3 miles from Gloucester, but is a rural church at the heart of the village community.
There are services most Sundays and occasionally midweek. Services on the third Sunday in each month are particularly aimed towards children and families. Visitors are always welcome.
The church building is used for a number of events, including drama and music.
The present building is partly 14th century, but was mainly rebuilt in 1858. There is a 12th century stone font and two of the bells are 16th Century. The oak pulpit is Jacobean, pews date from the early 19th century and most of the stained glass is early 20th century. An Appeal is under way to repair the tower.
A churchyard survey was carried out in 1996 and a map is displayed on the notice board next to the car park.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below