We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
Rural church in beautiful setting overlooking the River Severn. Now the only church in use in the world dedicated to local Saint Arilda.Church rebuilt after a disastrous fire in 1897 but the porches survived. The north porch is a lovely example of medieval architecture and has been recently restored. A statue representing Saint Arilda was added in the niche above the entrance as a Millenium project.Grade II Listed tombs also recently restored.Open every day and popular with visitors especially walkers.Well known for wild flowers in the higher churchyard and for glow worms in summer.A wide range of services and activities for young people. A member of Churches Together in Oldbury.
Shepperdine Chapel of Ease dedicated to St Mary next to Manor Farm in Nupdown Road,Shepperdine near Oldbury-on-Severn, always open.
A tin mission church bulit by local people to replace an ancient chantry chapel on the riverbank no longer in existence.Fortnightly B.C.P. Services.
Bristol and Gloucester
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below