Our Mission Statement
Together in Christ: Called to love, to worship and to serve God.
The is a strong ecumenical presence at Frithville with frequent Methodist led services being interspersed with the Anglican services.
The church was built in 1821. Probably to designs by Jeptha Pacey. Red and yellow brick, painted ashlar dressings. Slate roof with wide eaves overhang. Moulded cornice forming open pediments in the gables. This church was one of six built in this area after the Fen Churches Act of 1816.
The Sibsey and Carrington Group (4 churches) and The Brothertoft Group (5 churches) have one vicar. Services take place at all churches on a regular basis each month when the churches are open. Visitors are always welcome. Services are also led by lay readers and licensed lay preachers, other guest priests as well as Methodist ministers from time to time. Remembrance Services are also organised in November in conjunction with the Royal British Legion. Baptisms, confirmation, weddings, blessings, funerals, burial and interment of ashes may be arranged by the deceased’s loved ones by contacting the Vicar or by contacting the Churchwardens.