We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
Built in 1898 by the villagers for £130, it is a temporary structure made from tongue and grooved wood protected by PVC on the outside. The church is not subject to faculty. A service is held every week at 09.30 am and rotates around the United Parish of Bardney on the 5th Sunday. The churchyard is fully opertional with many plots for both burials and cremations. A new 5 paned stained glass window has been install during the commemorations of WW1 in 2014 as the village has sacrificed 10 servicemen over the 100 years, 8 from WW1, 1 form WW2, and 1 from 2011. The church is open 365 days a year and had in excess of 500 visitors last year alone. The Water Railway runs through Southrey old station which goes onto Boston. A recent winner of the Lincolnshire Heritage Award for the best Volunteer Project for 2016 (The Sacrifice of 7 for the Liberty of 200) based on WW1.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below