St. Anne's Church, Aigburth was built in 1836/37 to provide Christian worship for the occupants of the large houses recently built in the area, and for those who worked there and on local farms. As population increased, so did the size of the church, with additions to the fabric in 1853 and 1913.
We are a growing church in the South of Liverpool and we welcome those of any age who wish to worship in a friendly atmosphere.
We believe that our Christian faith is what connects us with Jesus Christ and through our range of services and other activities we hope to give people the opportunity to become his disciples. We also believe it’s important to have plenty of fun along the way!