Church of England Diocese of Liverpool Bickershaw

About Us

The church is located in the village of Bickershaw in Wigan and is part of The Chapelfields Team. The foundation stone was laid on 9th July 1904 and the consecration took place on 20th May 1905.  The church was originally known as the Johnson Memorial Church, being given to the people of Bickershaw by the Johnson family in memory of the late James Henry Johnson and the late Elizabeth Johnson.

We are a friendly and welcoming church.