COVID-19 Guidance for the Church and hall
COVID-19 Precautions from19 July 2021
The Parochial Church Council, as Trustee exercising the general legal duty of care, has issued the following rules for use of the church and the hall, to be observed from 19 July 2021:
• The PCC has conducted a COVID-19 risk assessment for use of the premises. In addition, hall hirers must carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment for their own activities.
• Hall users must open windows, and doors if it is safe to do so, to ensure good ventilation.
• Face coverings should be worn in the church, and must be worn in the hall, with people from outside your household/bubble, unless you are exempt.
• Use the hand gel or wash your hands for 20 seconds on arriving and leaving.
• You are encouraged to check in by scanning the QR code displayed at the entrance, using the NHS COVID-19 App
• Where possible, maintain at least two metres distance from anyone outside your household/bubble.
• Where two metres distance cannot be maintained, hall users must make provision for this in their own risk assessment, and put in place suitable and sufficient risk mitigation measures. Please co-operate with these, as it is to keep others safe who may be at risk from infection.
• Congregational singing is permitted, but those singing should wear face coverings. Members of a socially-distanced choir helping to lead worship do not need to wear face coverings.
• At the end of a hire period users of the hall must wipe down all light switches, door handles and other touch surfaces with the disinfectant spray provided, and leave the hall as they found it.