Church of England Diocese of London Great Stanmore

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

020 8954 3876

020 8954 7064

Getting here

St John's is a fine stone-faced Grade 2* listed building, consecrated in 1850.  Seating is in wooden pews accommodating up to about 350, with a small side chapel seating 24 on chairs.  There are two steps up to the chancel on either side of which there are choir stalls and there is a further step up to the sanctuary.  The tower houses eight bells and a chiming clock.

Vestries and a toilet have been added on the north-east corner.  Heating is by oil-fired boiler situated in a basement.  There is a loop system for the hard of hearing and wheelchair access through the North and West doors.

We are very friendly church and welcome people of all ages.

 

 

Church Road
Great Stanmore
HA7 4AQ

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below