Built in 1903 by Ninian Comper. Redbrick exterior and light whitewashed interior with spectacular carved, gilded and painted screens and furnishings.
Traditional Anglo-catholic worship, with sung Mass every Sunday at 10.30, followed by refreshments. We are very child-friendly. We have junior church (Sunday school) for children during mass every Sunday in term time.
Our ritual uses traditional language and hymns, plainsong, incense and vestments.
Although the church is wheelchair accessible, regretfully, at present our WCs are not.