Church of England Diocese of Manchester The Holy Trinity Blackley

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

(01612) 052879

Getting here

Our parish was founded in 1900, the church building was built in 1907-1908 and was consecrated in February 1908, the "temporary" wooden vestry was made permanent with the completion, dedication and consecration of a brick structure in April 1959 which included the addition of a Lady Chapel. The parish has a rich tradition of high Anglican liturgy and has a small but enthusiastic "4 part" choir. We have a diverse, strong and growing congregation and play an active role in the local community, not just through our regular acts of worship, but through the many organisations that are run by the church and make use of its facilities.
A new Rectory was built in 1956 on Goodman Street at its junction with Lewis Avenue.

Goodman Street, Blackley
Blackley
Manchester
M9 4DT

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below