Church of England Diocese of Newcastle Long Benton

About Us

St Bart's has been a focus for Christian worship and service in this community since at least 1150. The present building, set in its beautiful churchyard on Station Road, dates from 1791. Today, the parish extends from the Great Lime Road to Coach Lane, and from the Hypermarket to Four Lane Ends.