We exist to seek to help everyone to know Jesus, worship him and share his love.
This beautiful church has stood in the centre of Cottesmore for over 800 years; but there is evidence of a building of much greater age. There is a fine zigzag ornamented C12th doorway, and the base of the font is estimated at C12th. The spire dates from the early C14th. There is an RAF chapel, dedicated in 1949, and a ring of six bells with the oldest dating from 1598. Recently a toilet has been installed, and the bells moved to a gallery above in the base of the tower. There are more plans to help this building live as a place of worship for the C21st.
If you wish to be emailed a weekly copy of The Herald from the Hub, the newsletter for our family of parishes (Cottesmore, Greetham, Stretton, Clipsham, Thistleton and Exton) please contact us.
Our Rector is the Rev'd Anthony Oram. Tel: 01572 812948: e-mail: [email protected]