Church of England Diocese of Rochester Stansted with Fairseat and Vigo

History of Holy Innocents church

Holy Innocents church Fairseat was built in 1930 by Sir Phillip Hickson Waterlow, Bart, in the memory of his wife, his father and mother and other relatives who lived at Fairseat.

For the history of the church and consecration by the Bishop on Rochester see file attachment below.

The_History_of_Fairseat_Chapel_Landscaope, DOCX

Download