Lambourn St Michael and All Angels
The Benefice and its PCCs are committed to:
· Promoting a safer environment and culture.
· Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
· Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
· Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
· Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
· Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
If you have any safeguarding concerns contact the Benefice Safeguarding Officer
or in an urgent situation contact the Diocesan Team :
Stuart Nimmo, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor – [email protected]
Sophie Harney, Safeguarding Casework Officer, [email protected]