The church in Bradmore burnt down in 1705, leaving the tower and spire in the middle of the village. The mission room was added in the mid 19th Century. The mission room is available as a village hall for the village. Communion services are held here at 9 a.m. on the Second Sunday of each month. See more at our benefice website.