We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The church was built in 1838 in the village of Bradshaw, in a semi-rural setting, the parish boundaries extending over open fields and moorland.
We are part of the Benefice of St John the Evangelist, Bradshaw and St Andrew, Holmfield and we are also part of the North Halifax Group of churches. The other church of the Group is Holy Nativity, Mixenden with St Mary’s, Illingworth.
Our style of worship is relaxed, central in churchmanship but accepting the best of most traditions. The liturgy follows Common Worship and clergy, readers and servers robe. We mainly use ‘Mission Praise’ for our hymns but we also include more modern sounds and music from cd or mp3, most notably during Communion.
We have very active and strong uniformed organisations comprising: Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Rainbows, Brownies, Guides which meet in our adjoining Parish Centre. The latter is also the venue for other groups that mostly meet weekly: Evergreens (monthly), Mother's Union (monthly), Karate, Kung Fu, Parent and Toddlers and lots of ad-hoc Parish events.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below