We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
St. Andrews is a church dating from the 18th Century in the pennine village of Stainland situated between Halifax and Huddersfield
Following bulding alterations some 6 years ago there is now a large social area at the rear of church with toilets and kitchen facilities
Worship is in a modern catholic style and is family and child friendly. Children are encouraged at services and in particular there is a Sunday School in our social area during part of the Parish Eucharist on a Sunday morning
There is a strong Eucharistic focus with the provision of a said Eucharist on most days.(see service times for details)
There is an active social life in the parish and in particular a very popular "Coffee and Breakfast" event on the last Saturday morning of each month
To worship, love and serve God
To grow in faith,
To grow in numbers,
To serve our community.
1. To serve God as Anglicans within the Worldwide Christian Church and to seek to draw others to follow him.
2. Through the Eucharist, to offer the best we have to God in worship and to look to diverse forms of worship to inspire all on their journey of faith.
3. To encourage people of all ages in their search for faith, through scripture, study, discussion and prayer.
4. To share Christian Fellowship in public worship, social events, and love and care of the individual.
5. As a congregation and as individuals, to reach out in action and in loving service.
6. To strengthen our fellowship with other Christians, to promote unity and mission and to develop links with other faiths.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below