St John the Baptist
The Church of St John the Baptist is Church of England and within the Diocese of Winchester and is part of the newly-formed Arle Valley Benefice.
It has been the Parish Church of New Alresford since 1851. However, we know from the Domesday Book that there was a church in New Alresford soon after the Norman Conquest. Until 1851 it was part of the Parish of Old Alresford.
St John’s serves the whole community of Alresford.