Church of England Diocese of Winchester Farley Chamberlayne

St John's, Farley Chamberlayne

Welcome to St John's, Farley Chamberlayne!

"The parish of Farley Chamberlayne: St John is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Winchester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services."

Get in touch

Sarah Boothman

Braishfield Benefice Office Elm Grove Farm Braishfield

Evening Prayer

Every First Sunday at 6 p.m. for 1hr

Unnamed Road
Farley Chamberlayne

A Book of Common Prayer evening service with sung Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis and a said psalm; bible readings, prayers, a sermon and hymns. Coffee or tea available afterwards for everyone.

Update on services taking part in church.

7 Sep 2020, 4:15 p.m.