St James'

The Parish of St. James Bishampton and The Chapelry, Throckmorton is now associated with the Five Alive Parish covering Charlton, Cropthorne, Fladbury, Lower Moor and Wyre Piddle.  We hope you will feel welcome visiting any of our churches.

Get in touch

Andy Batchelor

Homelea, Main Street

WR10 2NH
01386 462190

Our website

What's on

Bish Bosh Bash

for 3 hours
Bishampton - Villages Hall
Bishampton - Villages Hall, WR10 2LY

Bish, Bosh, Bash! The Bishampton Summer Fete is on for 2024!

Last summer the event was enjoyed by many, and we managed to raise over £4200.00.

The profits from this year's event, as last year, will go towards the upkeep of St. James' Church, maintaining and preserving it for future generations.

This year's event will be held at the Villages Hall in Bishampton which is a wonderful venue. Save the date! The fete will be held on Saturday 22nd June from 1pm to 4pm.

The finer points of detail are still being worked through but we can already advise we'll have a great entertainment programme such as the renowned Bretforton Silver Band, live music, our popular dog show, lots of activity stalls, games, BBQ, Bar and magnificent raffle with great prizes.

So - update your diary and be sure to join us for a great day!

Regretfully St James' is temporarily closed.


For information on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults...

Our parish of Bishampton w Throckmorton is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Worcester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO Gill Jubb 01386 462156 or [email protected] or the Diocesan Safeguarding Team- tel: 01905 732800 email: [email protected]. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.


Safeguarding information