We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
St. James Church, Wollaston, Stourbridge was opened in 1861. Built of blue brick and Bath stone in an adapted Gothic style with pew seating, balcony and 9 sets of stained glass windows, the church has seen a number of changes over the years including in 1995 the addition of a new hall connected to the rear of the church. The church tower houses a set of six bells. The church and church organ are regularly used also by choirs and orchestras for various musical events. The Parish Office is situated in the Church Hall which is in almost constant use, being well used by local groups and for private bookings.
The church enjoys links with local uniformed organisations, community groups and schools including its local voluntary aided school, St James Church of England Primary School whose school Creed also reflects our Church ethos.
"Let peace and happiness live here.
Let us respect each other and the world around us.
Let us be responsible members of the St James’s family.
Let us show God’s love and kindness in all that we do.
Let us choose the path of honesty on our journey.
Let us fill our school community with friendship.
Let us reach our goals with perseverance."
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below