Church of England Diocese of York Whitby with Ruswarp

About Us

The church was consecrated on 28th June 1850.  The building is much admired as an excellent specimen of revived early english style and the architects were Messrs. Atkinson of York.  The organ was installed in 1851 The Reredos, a mosaic panel, represents the last supper, was dedicated in August 1908.