All Saints, Lawshall

Lawshall Church is part of the Chadbrook Benefice which includes Long Melford, Alpheton, and Shimpling Churches. 

Lawshall Church has an informal service at 4.00pm on the second Sunday of the month, and a traditional service on the last Sunday of the month at 6.30pm. 

For Easter services click here

There is a livestream service broadcast every Sunday from Long Melford at 10.30am which can be accessed here.

We would love you to join our services - if you have any questions please contact our administrator Vicky who can be contacted at [email protected] or call the Rector on 01787 310 845.

Please note we are currently updating this website in light of Lawshall joining the group of churches in the Chadbrook benefice - we hope to have everything up to date soon. Thankyou for your understanding. 

Get in touch

Rev Matthew Lawson

The Rectory
The Green
Long Melford

CO10 9DT
01787 310845
What's on

Holy Communion at Alpheton

Monthly. Every First Sunday at for 1 hour
Alpheton, St Peter & St Paul
Alpheton, St Peter & St Paul, Church Lane Alpheton Sudbury, CO10 9BL, United Kingdom

A traditional service which is usually a communion. In this beautiful setting the 9.00am service is a great way to connect with God at the start of the day.

November will have a Remembrance service on 2nd Sunday instead


A week of varied activities across our Benefice, praying for loved ones, our villages and our world ...

Notices Church_news Community_news


The parish of Lawshall: All Saints is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of St.Edmundsbury & Ipswich’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.

Read more