You are welcome to visit the church at any time for personal prayer
We want you to feel comfortable attending a Church Service by making it as safe environment as possible. We ask you observe the following guidelines when coming to a Church Service in the church:
• You are encouraged to wear a face mask entering and leaving the church.
• Please use the hand-gel on entering and when leaving after the service.
• You will be shown to a seat, where an Order of Service will be placed in the pew where you may sit. This will enable us to maintain social distancing.
• Please fill up the church from the front.
• Please await directions on leaving the church at the end of the service.
• You are asked to remain seated for the service.
• For the time being there will be no hymn singing.
• No collection will be taken during the service. A plate will be at the door.
• Please take your Order of Service away with you after the service.
Finally, if you are feeling unwell or have reason to believe that you may have been in proximity to someone who is self-isolating, please don’t attend!
Zoom services online will continue and you can receive log-in details by email.
If you would like to join the online services, please let Jill (850 286) or Justin (850 769) know and we will add you to the e-invitation