Church of England Diocese of Truro Germoe

About Us

The Church of St Germoe is situated in the hamlet of Germoe, north of the A394 approximately one mile inland from the coast at Praa Sands and virtually midway between the towns of Helston and Penzance. The Parish covers an area of approximately 1331 acres and includes the village of Praa Sands.

On 1 November 2014 the church became part of the newly formed, “The united Benefice of West Kerrier” belonging to the archdeaconry of Cornwall and the deanery of Kerrier. Further changes have incorporated Helston Parish and Wendron Parish into what is now known as the West Kerrier Cluster.