King's Lynn Minster, the Priory and Parish Church of St. Margaret can be found in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in the heart of King’s Lynn. Founded by the first Bishop of Norwich, Herbert de Losinga, in 1101, the Church has offered a welcome to pilgrims and visitors for over 900 years.
St Margaret's Church was made King's Lynn Minster by the Bishop of Norwich in December 2011 in recognition that it provides a ministry far wider than that of a normal Parish Church. It is the civic church for West Norfolk and frequently holds services and events for the western part of the Diocese of Norwich. The historic and architectural significance of the building were also factors in the decision to make this a Minster. The title belongs to the building, so the parish served by the Minster is still called the Parish of St Margaret with St Nicholas and St Edmund, King's Lynn.
The Church is open all day, every day.