We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The Parish Church of St Andrew the Apostle, Holt has served the parish for over 900 years. Much of the present church building dates back to the 14th century. The church was gutted by fire at the beginning of the 18th century and was rebuilt in 1727. It was further restored by the architect Butterfield in the 1860's. Today it remains very active, with a thriving congregation and lots of activities. The Church is open daily for worship, private prayer, and to welcome visitors.
The district church of All Saints at High Kelling is two miles out of Holt along the A148 to Cromer. It is hidden from view among a small woodland area. Built in the 1924 as a chapel to the Bramblewood Sanatorium it is well worth seeking out. It has been used for parish worship since 1955 and is open to visitors during day light hours.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below