Built in 1838 this Church started its life as a chapel and schoolroom. It was re-ordered a few years ago and now provides a light, airy, delightful building for worship. The church entrance on the north side is accessible for wheelchair users by portable ramp. There is often a special village choir for the festivals and for concerts.
For more uptodate details of services see our website esbb.co.uk
We regularly meet with the other Churches within our parish and with our Methodist Methodist brothers and sisteers in Brompton on Swale and Bolton on Swale.
There is an excellent church hall immediately behind the church which can be booked for events with ample parking and toilet facilities with disabled access.