We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The church is quietly secluded in a hollow, encircled by meadow land. Dating mainly from the 14th century, it has a simple un-ostentatious exterior. The unusual tower is only slightly higher than the roof of the nave. It was much restored in the 19th century. There is a Norman font and there are several tombs of knights, clergy and parishioners dating back to the 13th century The altar tomb of William Greville (died 1440) is of note. Access is down a steep lane and there are steps down into the church. There is ample parking outside the church
It is a medieval Church tucked well away from the main road and because of this & repeated burglaries it is now locked for most of the week.
The key is available by telephoning Churchwarden Dorothy Foulk (01295 730409) or by email [email protected]
Services are held every Sunday and a Festivals from the Book of Common Prayer.
Off Stratford Road
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below