Welcome to St Andrews, Edburton
St Andrew’s Church is a quiet place of great beauty, almost hidden from the road. Around it lies a peaceful churchyard. A significant legacy from 1950 (The Alban Legacy), and a substantial recent fundraising campaign have made possible a substantial programme of restoration and improvement, including a new floor of Sussex stone, central heating and the building of wheelchair accessible toilet facilities in an adjacent building. These changes enhance and preserve the original features, and ensure that the building will be available both for those who worship here regularly and for its many visitors.