Church of England Diocese of Chichester Fairlight

About Us

This small wooden church was dedicated in 1970 and replaced a temporary structure erected in 1947 to serve the growing population of Fairlight Cove, many of whom found it difficult to make the uphill trek to the parent churtch of St. Andrew, about a mile distant.

Services are held here regularly and the building is also much used as a venue for other events.

Please see our own website for further information, including details of services and events - www.fairlightandpett.com