Church of England Diocese of Chichester Midhurst

Midhurst Parish Church

Thank you for your interest in Midhurst Parish Church.  Although our church is currently closed for communal worship, the building is open for individual prayer and we continue to meet online from our homes. 

Everyone is welcome at Midhurst Parish Church. If you are new to the church – maybe looking for information about who we are or when you might come along – a very warm welcome to you! Please do get in touch or come along to one of our services online or in person when it’s possible and say ‘Hi’. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Midhurst Parish Church is located in the beautiful town of Midhurst – at the heart of the South Downs. We seek to share the love of God in our community.  We have a close relationship to Midhurst Primary School, we host monthly Friendship Teas and the Midhurst Foodbank Centre.  We have children's and youth work, and a seek to be a church where all feel welcome and at home.  We are part of the Diocese of Chichester and the Church of England.

Midhurst Parish Church is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Chichester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.

Discover what's at the heart of Christmas with us

Celebrate and share the good news of Christ’s birth with special services and events this Advent and Christmas.

Get in touch

The Parish Office

St Ann's Hall St Ann's Hill Midhurst GU29 9NN

Our website

Online Wednesday Coffee Morning - ZOOM

Every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. for 1hr
Add to my calendar

online in...
...your living room!

Join us online every Wednesday morning at 10:30am for coffee and a catch-up over ZOOM. To join, email Rev Dave for the meeting ID. We'd love to meet you!
[email protected]

Live streamed service Refreshments