Our Safeguarding Officer is
Susan Cooke (St Denys') - [email protected]
If you have a safeguarding concern then please contact our officer.
To view our Safeguarding Policy please see the file at the bottom of the page (last updated April 2019)
• Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online? Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors at https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
• If you are a child and you need to talk to someone about things that are happening to you that you don’t like, please click on this link which takes you the Childline website, or telephone Childline on 0800 1111 or https.//www.childline.org.uk/
• If you are an adult and you need to access support about something that is happening to you, please click on this link to find out how you can do that. Scroll down to find links to various support organisations for you to contact https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/Ihavebeenabused/
• If you need to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team, please click go to https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/contacttheteam/
• If you need to report a safeguarding concern to the statutory authorities in Sussex, please go to https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/whatdoidoif/ , click on the option on the left that most describes the situation you are concerned about, and follow the advice and further links you find there. Please remember to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team as well once you have contacted the statutory authorities.