<span style="font-size: 1rem;">The church administrator </span>
can be contacted by email:
The Good Shepherd Parish can be found towards the south of Loughborough. The Church was originally planted from the neighbouring Emmanuel Parish, when families from the ‘new’ 1926 Shelthorpe council estate, wanted to meet together and support their community.
The Parish and the original Shelthorpe estate is now split in half by a major road, Epinal Way and the church is now over the road from a large Tesco store, which draws people from across the whole town. The Parish also now includes several new housing estates including the Grange Park Estate, a significant development almost finished, towards the south east of Loughborough, where, with Emmanuel Church, we have planted a new church STB led by Rev Ben Gardner and a team of people from both the Good Shepherd and Emmanuel Churches, normally meeting in the Arc Community Hub (when Covid-19 restrictions allow again).
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below