St Mary-Le-Moor serves a small village in the Chilterns. The church was consecrated in 1851, designed by Rhode Hawkins and is built from local flints dressed bath stone. It has attractive deciated stain glass windows dating from 1856. The font cover acts as the memorial to commemorate those who fell in the Great War and is the work of Miss K Shaw. It depicts a village woman in local dress offering her son to the country.
The parish includes a Church Primary School of approx. 70 pupils who regularly use the church. The villagers actively support the church through in a variety of fundraising events and by caring for the church yard.
We are now part of the South Chiltern Group of Churches which includes Holy Trinity Lane End, St Nicholas's Ibstone and St Peters and St Paul's' Stokenchurch.