Church of England Diocese of Oxford South Chilterns

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

01494 881976

Getting here

St Mary-Le-Moor serves a small village in the Chilterns. The incumbent is also the vicar of the neighbouring village of Lane End. The church was consecrated in 1851, designed by Rhode Hawkins and is built from local flints dressed bath stone. It has attractive deciated stain glass windows dating from 1856. The font cover acts as the memorial to commemorate those who fell in the Great War and is the work of Miss K Shaw. It depicts a village woman in local dress offering her son to the country.

The parish includes a Church Primary School of approx. 80 pupils who regularly use the church. The villagers actively support the church through in a variety of fundraising events and by caring for the church yard.

Off Marlow Road B482
Cadmore End
High Wycombe
HP14 3PJ

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below