St Andrew’s is a place of welcome for those celebrating happy events like weddings and baptisms, and a place of respite and support for those looking for hope and practical assistance during the difficult seasons of life. Remembering that “nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:38-39) is often easier done together, as part of a family – the church family – to which we all belong.
There is plenty going on at St Andrew’s throughout the week, but Worship on Sundays is special; a time for us to reflect, re-connect and recharge so we can go out and share God’s love. This is what usually happens on Sundays, so please feel welcome to join us.
- Our Sunday service starts at 9.45am and lasts for around 60 minutes.
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">- Worship on Sunday includes Bible readings, hymns, a short sermon, prayers and the sharing of blessed bread and wine (Holy Communion).</span>
- We are lucky to have an excellent choir and Director of Music who lead us in a wide range of music.
- Junior Church is offered during term time, with a fun programme of Bible related craft activities for our younger members. There is the opportunity for ‘show and tell’ after communion.
- The 3rd Sunday of the month is usually a ‘Renew’ – All Age Eucharist which is partly led by our young people and includes dramatised readings and lively music.
- We have an area at the back of church with toys and even a mini circus tent for our little ones and their carers to enjoy.
After the service we share fellowship and refreshments in the hall. Everyone is welcome to join us. <span style="font-size: 1rem;">If you would like to find out more, please contact Rev. Esther Foss via email at [email protected]</span>
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">