Facilities and features
Click on the tags below to learn more about each.
We have large print orders of service and large print hymn books
Music and Worship
We have an active group of bellringers
Bells and Bellframe
There are six bells:
Treble: re-cast by Mears & Stainbank in 1889
Second: re-cast by Mears & Stainbank, in 1887
Third : inscribed, 'Love God 1630'
Fourth : re-cast by Mears & Stainbank, in 1886
Fifth :inscribed 'Prayes ye the lord 1623, EK'
Tenor: inscribed 'R. Wells Aldbourne fecit 1790,' with the churchwardens' names.
The organ was built by Henry Jones of London; the bill was for £99/11/6 dated May 1874.
It is a pipe organ, with 1 manual and pedal board, with 7 stops.
It was completely rebuilt by the original builders (now part of J. W. Walker & sons) in 2001.