About the churchBuilt: 1855
Architect: P C Hardwick
Listing: grade 2
The church has a central nave with side aisles to north and south, all of which are terminated by gables. The west end of the south aisle is terminated by the tower and broach spire beneath which is the main entrance. A small attached turret is set in the angle between the tower and nave.
The church is constructed in squared randomly coursed Kentish ragstone with ashlar quoins, string courses, copings, window tracery and surrounds, buttress tables, etc., and for the spire.