Keeping Our Church Safe
All Saints Church takes the safeguarding of children and adults who may be vulnerable very seriously. We have two Parish Safeguarding Officers who have attended the relevant Diocesan training courses. All of our clergy, lay ministers and wardens have also attended Safeguarding courses relevant to their role.
For more information on the Diocese’s Safe Church policies and procedures please use the following link:
Our Parish Safeguarding Officers
Jayne Sales, Tel. No. 07919484984, e-mail: [email protected]
June Mountsteven, Tel. No. 02086461937 e-mail: [email protected] (this currently is a Centre Team e-mail)
Our Church Wardens
David Goymour, Tel. No. 07884354913, e-mail: [email protected]
Alan Creber, Tel.No. 02086489221, e-mail: [email protected]
For our Parish Safeguarding Policy and our Policy on Responding to Diomestic Abuse, please access the document at the bottom of the page
Contact details of the Diocesan Safeguarding TeamThe Diocesan Safeguarding Team, led by Hugh Moira Murray, can be contacted as follows:
Moira Murray, Interim Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser; E-mail Moira Murray Tel. 020 7939 9423 Mobile: 07982279713
Marie Daly, Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser; E-mail Marie Daly Tel. 020 7939 9441 Mobile: 07946255295
Louise Vernon, Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser; E-mail Louise Vernon Tel. 0207 939 9462 Mobile: 07946255622
Out of hours number for urgent calls 020 3874 6743
For any concerns regarding children or young people in SuttonSutton Social Services Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
Sutton Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1EA Mobile:07736 338962 Tel: 020 8770 6001 Email: [email protected]
Help with child and adult safeguarding issues can be obtained from:
• NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
• Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
• National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
• Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
• Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9–5pm).