St Nicholas Church at Little Wigborough is known locally as the church on the marshes. It is situated beside Copt Hall which is owned by the National Trust. It is a small historic building with a rood screen which only seats about 50 people.The church is normally used for worship every first Sunday of the month at 11am, for a family friendly Holy Communion service to which all are welcome. The church is normally open daily to visitors during the summer months, though currently it has to be closed due to cracks inside and out. The extreme weather conditions in 2017 and 2018 have caused subsidence cracks in the SW buttress and nearby walls. Inside the floor has sunk in some places and raised up in others.
St Nicholas Church is also known for its proximity to the site where the L33 zeppelin landed on September 24th, 1916. A centenary commemoration event was held on the fields around Copt Hall during the weekend of September 24th and 25th, 2016.